The new Cordoba Mini M is the ultimate travel instrument, offering the playability of a full size guitar in a compact, lightweight body with an impressively loud voice. This miniature guitar features a solid spruce top paired with mahogany back and sides for a clear, complex tone. Its comfortable, thin U-shaped neck and 1.96″ (50 mm) nut width offers the feel and string spacing of a full-size guitar. It has a scale length of 20″ (510 mm), and is tuned just like a guitar – either in standard E or up a 4th to A (ADGCEa – recommended and factory spec for the most vibrant tone). The Cordoba Mini M is a perfect companion for road trips, vacations, and hanging out at home. Includes a Cordoba gig bag.
- Solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Miniature nylon string guitar with full size feel and playability (20″ scale length, 50″ nut width)
- Natural satin finish
- Custom Aquila string set, tuned to A
- Includes custom Cordoba gig bag
- Lightweight body with an impressively loud voice