This is a Semi Hollowbody Electric Jazz guitar comprised of high-quality wood in the body, neck, and fingerboard. The axe of choice for artists like George Benson, Brian Sletzer, and Elvis; it features a full range of tones excellent for the Rockabilly sound, smooth jazz or pop rock. This is a great guitar for the player that has a lot of solid body guitars and needs a more universal sound. It features a bigger body and is a full hollow body guitar that features a 24.69″ scale making it easier to reach for some players.
- Includes code and Intructions for two months of Free Live Lessons
- Body: Maple, Neck: Set Maple, Scale length: 24.69″
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stop Bar
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Pickups: 2 Humbucker
- Controls: 2, Volume: 2 ,Tone: 3 Way Switch