Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument. The mh-1001hs is a new humbucker/single-coil configuration for the MH series, which combines design elements of our M and H Series guitars. This guitar offers neck-thru-body construction with a mahogany body and flamed maple top with a one-piece maple neck and Macassar ebony fingerboard. Components on the mh-1001hs include a Seymour Duncan hot rails (neck) and Pegasus (bridge) pickup, with a push-pull control for coil splitting, as well as a Floyd Rose SE bridge with stainless steel screws, and Grover tuners. Available in violet Shadow fade and black cherry fade finishes.
- Construction: Neck-Thru-Body
- Body: Mahogany; Top: Quilted Maple
- Neck: 3Pc Maple; Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000SE
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Hot Rails (Neck) Seymour Duncan Pegasus (Bridge)