Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments. The Road Worn ’60s Stratocaster sounds, looks and feels like it’s been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1960s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it’s a must-have for the Strat player who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
- 1960s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Road Worn lacquer finish and hardware treatment imparts a cool aged look and feel, conveying the impression that this instrument has more than just a few miles on it.
- Vintage-authentic 7.25″ radius and smaller vintage-style Frets
- “C” shaped Neck sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fender’s first golden age in the 1950s and ’60s
- The Tex-Mex single-coil pickups on this guitar are over-wound for tight, clear bass, sparkling high end and maximum output