The Classic Series ’70s Stratocaster returns you to the exciting 1970s heyday when the instrument conquered the world and was positively all over the place-especially the charts. Also, many of today’s guitar heroes grew up and were taking their first formative steps back then, and a ’70s-era Strat was the only kind they knew and loved. This guitar gives you that sound, style and spirit, with authentic features including a “bullet” truss rod system, three-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt neck adjustment, post-1965 “large” headstock and more.
- This 1970s-style Stratocaster features a “U” neck profile, ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck
- For 1970s-era authenticity, this guitar features the “large” Stratocaster headstock adopted in 1965 and the “bullet” truss rod system introduced in 1971
- Vintage-style single-coil pickups that expertly evoke the sound and style of classic Fender guitars from the ’70s
- Modern five-way pickup switch for additional tonal options
- For vintage accuracy this Guitar features a three-bolt neck plate and micro-tilt system