Adventurous guitarists started hot-rodding their Telecasters in the late ’60s and early ’70s with big-sounding humbucking neck pickups that lent new style and swagger to rock music. The Classic Series ’72 Telecaster Custom brings it all back as an authentic evocation of its early-’70s ancestor, including the distinctive Fender Wide Range humbucking neck pickup, a large pickguard, cool skirted amp control knobs and more. A favorite of players from ’70s rock to modern U.K. alt-rock and much more.
- “C” shaped Neck sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fender’s first golden age in the 1950s and ’60s
- Four skirted amp-style control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup);Inlays: Dot
- American vintage Telecaster Bridge with vintage-style single-coil Bridge pickup
- The Modern Wide Range humbucking neck pickup on this guitar expertly evoke the look of the famous Fender pickup design of the early 1970s
- For vintage accuracy this Guitar features a three-bolt neck plate and micro-tilt system