For guitarists who must have original-era Jaguar sound, look and feel, the Classic Series ’60s Jaguar Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during its debut decade, when guitarists from coast to coast used it to ride waves of reverb-drenched surf and instrumental music. With authentic features including a nitrocellulose lacquer finish in classic Fiesta Red and dual American Vintage Jaguar pickups, everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own, from surf to psychedelia and more.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer is thin, porous and delicate, it’s a premium finish prized for sonic qualities that let body woods breathe with their true tonal character
- The 7.25″ Fingerboard radius is perfect for those who prefer the feel of vintage instruments
- “C” shaped Neck sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fender’s first golden age in the 1950s and ’60s
- Specially voiced American Vintage pickups meticulously researched and crafted to reproduce vintage tone
- Classic 24″ shorter scale length originally offered during the 1960s on vintage Fender Jaguars and Mustangs