For guitarists who must have original-era Tele sound, look and feel, the Classic Series ’60s Telecaster epitomizes the instrument during its second decade, when it solidified its well-earned reputation as a truly must-have instrument for stage and studio alike. With authentic features and finishes, everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock, pop, R&B and country became bigger than ever-from Bakersfield to psychedelia and more-and players were continually reminded of just what a phenomenally versatile workhorse the Telecaster really was.
- “C” shaped Neck sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fender’s first golden age in the 1950s and ’60s
- Vintage-authentic 7.25″ radius and smaller vintage-style Frets. Control knobs: knurled flat-top
- Vintage style tuners and Bridge provide this Guitar with authentic vintage Vibe
- This instrument features vintage-style single-coil pickups that expertly evoke the sound and style of classic Fender guitars
- American vintage Telecaster Bridge with three saddles