Electrifying Mexican quartet Maná is the most prominent Latin rock band on Earth, thanks in no small part to the masterful guitar work of Sergio Vallín. To pay homage to his talents, Fender and Vallín have now collaborated closely on the Sergio Vallín Signature electric guitar model. This is one of the most distinctive instruments in the Fender Artist series to be released in years. One glance at the brand-new offset body shape brings to light that this is not just any other Fender. Tonally versatile, this new platform sports a versatile HSS pickup layout with special switching, a 5 bolt neck joint, additional chrome appointments and many player-centric features. This Fender is a bold new design loaded with pure Vallín sound, personality and playability. Fender Deluxe Gig Bag included!
- Turn heads with the striking and ergonomically comfortable Fender Vallín sleek offset body
- Speed past the mix and get your sound up front with the ‘passing lane’ pull/push pot that acts as a master volume and when pulled up allows full volume of humbucking bridge pickup to pass to amp
- Enjoy full ‘Telerific’ snappy tones via the 3rd position of the 5 way rotary switch that engages the bridge Vallín ‘voiced’ humbucking pickup and the Vallín ‘voiced’ single coil neck pick up (similar to a Telecaster)
- Play with confidence and tune less via the locking staggered tuning machines and Am Deluxe 2 Point Synchronized Tremolo with chrome block saddles
- Fender Deluxe Gig Bag Included