Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Blonde Rosewood Fretboard. The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on guitar, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L’s distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added to a beautiful swamp ash body. Like its solid-body stablemate, this axe delivers a well-balanced pairing of a G&L alnico humbucker designed by Paul Gagon and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ˜bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ˜em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility. What’s more, the semi-hollow body softens the midrange attack, accentuating the low and high harmonics. Case sold separately.
- Semi-hollow Swamp Ash body with twin voice chambers and f-hole
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- Paul Gagon-designed AS4255C alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners