Guild style from the ’70s is back and better than ever with the return of the solid-body S-100 guitar. With its solid and slightly offset mahogany body, the new S-100 Polara evokes its esteemed and hard-rocking predecessor of more than 40 years ago. Responsive and versatile, it also features a distinctive 24 3/4″ scale, classic Cherry Red finish, rock-solid mahogany neck, and a potent pair of Guild HB-1 pickups. Also available in Black and White finish. The welcome return of a true Guild classic.
- Solid Mahogany Top and Back, Solid Body, S-100 Body Shape
- Guild Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Rosewood Fingerboard
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck, Vintage Soft “U” Neck Shape, Gloss Finish
- 24.75″ Scale Length, 22 Frets, Guild HB-1 Dual-Coil Neck and Bridge Pickups
- Includes Guild deluxe gig bag