Built with a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The D-240E features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag. Available in Natural.
- Dreadnought size with Guild AP-1 pickup
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides
- Slim C neck shape with 1 11/16″ nut width
- Matte polyurethane finish in Natural
- Includes Guild deluxe gig bag