The Bluesbird reflects Guild’s return to yet another historic solid body model. Originally released in 1970 as the solid body counterpart to the M-75 Aristocrat, the Bluesbird was subject to a few design changes over the decades. Today’s reissue features a carved maple top and maintains many of the aesthetic traits of the M-75 Bluesbird of the late 60s. Its lightweight chambered mahogany body allows for improved resonance and unparalleled comfort, making this guitar one of the lightest in its class. The Bluesbird features a 24 3/4” scale, and fast-playing vintage C shaped neck. While many of the Bluesbird’s specifications remain faithful to the original model, today’s updated version comes equipped with USA-made Seymour Duncan pickups, as well as a Tone Pros locking tune-o-matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece to offer the most versatile version of this guitar to date. A sleek Jet Black finish, Grover Sta-Tite tuning machines, and Guild’s deluxe padded gig bag round out this ultimate package.
- Chambered Solid body with flamed maple top and mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Tone Pros NVR2 Locking Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Seymour Duncan USA JB SH-4 with nickel cover bridge pickup, and Seymour Duncan USA 59 Neck SH-1 with nickel cover neck pickup
- Includes Guild Deluxe Electric Gig Bag