Hollow body. Guild’s Starfire III is equipped with features of extra advantage to the rock ‘n’ roll guitarist who seeks a combination of flashy appearance and extraordinary tonal possibilities. Stellar features are all here, including the extra-thin hollow body, graceful single Florentine cutaway and brilliant Black finish. The welcome return of a rocking early-’60s favorite with a personality all its own.
- Arched Laminated Mahogany Top & Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- 1-piece Mahogany Neck, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, 24.75″ Scale Length
- 1 11/16″ Nut Width, 9 1/2″ Fingerboard Radius, 20 Frets, Pearloid Dot Inlays
- LB-1 Humbucker Pickups, Guild Tune-O-Matic with Rosewood Base
- Includes Guild plush lined hardshell case, ChromaCast 12 pick sampler, & microfiber polish cloth