The AEG Series is a stage-ready acoustic-electric guitar designed specifically with the electric player in mind. With a thinner body and shorter 25 scale length, the AEG is designed to put the electric guitarist at ease with a feel and playability less acoustic and more reminiscent an electric instrument.
- Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/ Onboard Tuner
- Balanced XLR and 1/4″ outputs
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
Thin Profile AEG Body
Built for comfort and speed, the AEG1812IIDVS features the feedback-killing thinner profile AEG body. The spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a rosewood fretboard provide a lively sonic response even without amplification.
A Fishman Sonicore pickup with an AEQ-SP2 preamp delivers a sweet cascade of amplified acoustic tones for the stage, and an onboard tuner provides quick, discreet tuning.
Other features include chrome die-cast tuners, a beautiful Abalone rosette and a natural high gloss finish.
Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far.
Best of all, with Advantage, the pin and string stay put.
- Ibanez AEG1812II AEG 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar (Dark Violin Sunburst)
- On Stage Onstage XCG4 Tripod Guitar Stand Black
- Ernie Ball Earthwood Light 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings (12-String)
- Ernie Ball Polish with Cloth
- AEQ-SP2 PREAMP: delivers a sweet cascade of amplified acoustic tones for the stage
- ON BOARD TUNER: Provides quick, discreet tuning
- COMFORT AND SPEED: Features the feedback-killing thinner profile AEG body
- FEATURES: Chrome die-cast tuners, a beautiful Abalone rosette and a natural high gloss finish
- IBANEZ ADVANTAGE BRIDGE PINS: A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far