With vintage guitars as popular as they’ve become, their cost has skyrocketed in recent years. Even relic’d new guitars are often outrageously over-priced. Now, Ibanez proudly offers Artcore Vintage – the alternative to pricey vintage instruments. The Artcore Vintage “aging” process applies to hardware and other appointments, as well as the body, giving each guitar a convincingly real, worn appearance.
- Body Body shape: Double cutaway Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Maple Body wood: Maple Body finish: Relic Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Artcore Neck wood: Mahogany Joint: Set-in Scale length: 25.5 in. Truss rod: Dual-action Neck finish: Satin Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: 12 in. Fret size: Medium Number of fret
- There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar-well worn with battle scars, earned throughout its years of hard use
- Much like a vintage leather jacket or rare antique furnishings, it immediately feels comfortable and sets a tone unlike anything brand new, right off the shelf
- It’s this idea that inspired the new Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series
- Lurking beneath its aged looking façade and smoky, low gloss finish is a sophisticated semi-hollow that can easily handle almost any musical challenge imaginable