JamStik – The Guitar for Your iPad
A guitar controller designed to interface with the iPad, iPhone, and Mac, giving you the ability to use all of the nuances of guitar playing to control your favorite music creation iOS apps or Mac software. At just over 15 inch long, the JamStik is built to fit the form factor of your mobile device to fit your mobile lifestyle – where your iPad goes the JamStik can follow with ease.
Don’t know how to play guitar? JamTutor has you covered
Since the JamStik can see fretting activity in real time, we’re able to build an intuitive guitar instruction method – the JamTutor app for iPad, available as a free download on the iTunes App Store. JamTutor works exclusively with JamStik’s fret sensing technology to display simple visual fret cues for your iPad screen that are easy and fun to follow as you learn. Unlike other ‘interactive guitar teaching systems’ that require you to pick a note to determine whether or not you’ve played something correctly, JamTutor visibly displays your fingering in real time before you even pick a note. Designed to get you from the ‘guitar curious’ stage to being comfortable with the guitar basics.
Ivation Universal Tripod with iPad Mounting Solution
Position your device at the perfect angle to prevent wrist, neck or eye strain
Alleviate your fears of your tablet from falling or moving while keeping the tablet on your lap etc.
A hands-free experience, Ideal to use while performing or playing on stage, in the studio, at school, at home or in the boardroom your favorite music scores, lyrics and more, with confidence and make it easy to organize, manage and perform with optimal viewing and accessibility, while all controls, buttons and connection ports remain free from obstruction, thanks to the Ivation tripod with iPad mounting solution It’s an adjustable tablet holder that uses four expandable grips that can hold most large tablet sizes securely.
- Your iPad is a MOBILE device, why would you ever want to tether it like a ball and chain on a cable? The JamStik establishes it’s own WiFi network to connect to your iOS device (or your Mac) Wirelessly – no host network necessary.
- The JamStik is designed to be hassle-free. JamStik’s real guitar strings never need tuning. The rechargeable battery will outlast your ability to play for the day. The WiFi connection is one-step and go. Where MIDI used to be complicated for guitar players, the Jamstik is an easy entry point to get started without a major investment or a complicated installation onto your prized guitar
- In addition to JamTutor, JamMix (an addictive DJ-meets-guitar instant music app designed exclusively for the JamStik) is also available as a free download on the iTunes App Store. With single note auto chord play, hundreds of audio loops and samples to practice or jam with, and great solo sounds – JamMix will have you making music in minutes, but engaged for hours
- Aside from apps designed exclusively for the Jamstik, there are literally hundreds of sound and music making apps available for the iPad, iPhone, and Mac – and the JamStik puts those apps under tactile musical control. Play the sounds of synthesizers, recording apps, and DAW’s using guitar technique – give those flat apps some 6-string love!
- At it’s core, the JamStik is a MIDI controller. Not unlike the convenient variety of offerings our keyboard playing brethren have had access to for years, the JamStik’s first impression can appear limited in note range. The performance D-pad on the JamStik gives access to over twice the note range of a 21 fret guitar. Even in it’s small footprint, the JamStik can cover a wide range of notes