Kel-Von-A-Tor Vintage Reissue Series Kay K775V Jazz II Electric Guitar The Kay Jazz II was the cutting edge of electric guitar designs and is among the most famous and revered Kay Vintage collected guitars. The Kay K775V Jazz II has features that are as relevant today as it was when it was originally released in the1960s. The K775V is a double cutaway, hollow body with “f” holes, arched top and back, slim fast action upgraded with a set neck with bound rosewood fingerboard, mother of pearl shark fin inlays, two “Kleenex Box” Gold K (Barney Kessel) pickups, Grover Rotomatics nickel machine heads, “Kel-Von-A-Tor” headstock and a Bigsby vibrato. The Kay K775V Jazz II is an extremely versatile instrument for stage and studio, due to guitar’s ability to deliver a range of sounds from warm jazz to shredding heavy metal. In 1963, a 17-year-old Eric Clapton used Kay Jazz II while with his first band “The Roosters”. Striking beauty, tone and playability make this guitar an overall winner in any style of music and provides a vintage-chic that will wow the crowd. Finishes: Ice Tea Sunburst, Blonde and Black. The K775V Jazz II Electric Guitar includes a vintage arch top hard-shell wood case. Add $50.00 for CITES Documents.
- Reissue of 1961 “Kel-Von-A-Tor” Vintage Reissue Kay Jazz II Blonde
- Flame Maple arched top, Maple back and sides
- 15″ Wide Thin line Hollow Body, Rosewood Fingerboard, with Mother of Pearl Shark fin inlays
- Grover Machines, Bigsby Tremolo, 2 Mirrored “Kleenex Box” Pickups
- Shipping: Price includes Insurance, Prep (Shop Adjustment, Testing, Visual inspection), Packing, Handling and Warranty. Includes Wood Hard-shell Case