The Kona K2 Series Thin Body Electric Acoustic Guitars strike the balance between the low profile electric guitar feel, and the acoustic guitar tone. This guitar is the perfect crossover instrument for the electric guitarists looking for a true, balanced acoustic sound without large body adjustment, or the smaller player that is uncomfortable with the deep dreadnought stretch. This Thin-Body, Low Profile Dreadnought size, cutaway body guitar features an EQ-505 3-Band Active Piezo Pick-up System, enclosed Gold Die-Cast Tuners and 2 Gold Strap Pins. It has a Spruce top with Transparent Blue Finish and book-matched Mahogany back. Mahogany sides plus Rosewood fret board and bridge. 4-Ply Body binding and single-ply binding on neck and headstock. 10 Year limited Warranty. Extras include: Two pick guards; Polishing cloth; Neck wrench; Warranty and Care guide. 3″ body depth, 41″ long with a 25.75″ Scale and 20 Frets.
- Transparent Blue Finish on and Mahogany top, back and sides
- 4-ply binding on the body and single-ply binding on the neck and headstock plus a Rosewood fret board and bridge
- 41″ Long, 3″ deep body, low-profile Dreadnought size, cutaway body guitar features a 25.75″ Scale and 20 Frets
- D’Addario strings and enclosed gold die-cast tuners
- Extras include: Two pick guards; Polishing cloth; Neck wrench; Warranty and Care guide