LAVA ME 2
We believe that the future of guitar could be better than the past. They should be lighter, easier. You don’t have to worry about the weather conditions. And of course it should has an excellent sound. This belief finally came true with the introduction of the LAVA ME 2.
LAVA ME 2 Index
36-inch Overall Dimension:
Height: 36.87 inches
Width: 12.7 inches
Thickness: 4.63 inches
Top Material— Super Airsonic (Carbon Fiber Composite)
Body Material— Airsonic (Carbon Fiber Composite)
Fretboard Material— HPL
Bridge Material— HPL
Tuning machine head— 21:1 ratio Aluminum Alloy. Designed by LAVA MUSIC, Assembled by DER JUNG
Strings— D’Addario EXP11 / Elixir Nanoweb 012
Ideal Bag 2 x 1
Cleaning cloth x 1
Ideal Pick Mix-Air, Flow, Focus x 1
Instruction x 1
LAVA Amazon Store. If you have any lingering questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. LAVA will assist you in 24 hours.
- The world’s leading unibody guitar. The one-piece injection moulded technology allows us to not only make the shape more comfortable to hold, but also significantly reduce the use of the glue, yet gives the LAVA ME an excellent acoustic performance.
- Works on all weather conditions. Woods are more likely to deform in different weather conditions. The Super AirSonic carbon fiber material can adapt to temperatures between -68℉ to 140℉. Humidity from 10% to 90%. No matter if you are in desert or a polar area, the LAVA ME 2 always works for you.
- Ultra portable. The LAVA ME 2 produces a loud, wide range frequency tone with its 36 inches body. It weights just 3.7 pounds. Even lighter than most of the laptops.
- Introducing the FlyNeck. The geometry shape of flyneck utilize the parametrization theory to design. According to the different force bearing paints above the neck to optimize playing experience. Fretboard shifting and pressing strings are now more comfortable.
- String action with the Plek process. The Plek PRO machine is the most advanced guitar fret machining system on the planet. It first scans the fretboard base on the strings tension with the accuracy up to 0.005 mm, it then cuts the frets to the best possible action with the accuracy up to 0.01mm.