Music is fun. Music is exciting. Music helps children grow and makes them smarter. Practicing the guitar can be less than fun sometimes. This notion is amplified (see what we did There) when you are constantly fighting the instrument. Our indigo classic electric guitars remove the barriers that make kids want to quit. Available in your choice of several finishes and styles, Our indigo classic electric guitars offer great tone at an amazing value. Playability, sound, and build quality is all that matters. This is a great guitar, built for musicians, but priced right for beginners. Whether you’re just getting started on Guitar or need a good second instrument as a backup or for use with alternate tunings, the indigo Cali classic is a solid instrument. Plus, you can safely take it to lessons, rehearsals, or gigs with the included gig bag.
- Easy to Play: Indio Classic guitars are perfect for beginners or for players that need a practice or backup axe. They feature easy-to-play, “fast” satin necks and quiet, full sounding pickups.
- Industry Standard Features: Indio Cali Classic Guitars boast industry standard features and sizes, just like the big name guitar companies, but at a fraction of the price. The Cali Classic features 22 frets, a 25.5″ scale, and a 9.5″ neck radius.
- Real, Solid, and Affordable: Enjoy finished frets, full-range tone, and balanced weight distribution.
- Fully Adjustable: Change the pickups or change the pots to make this Indio guitar your own. The large open cavity allows for complete customization. It is a great way to experiment with tone and aftermarket hardware, without destroying your primary piece.
- Included Gig Bag: All Indio Cali Classic Electric Guitars ship with a protective Gig Bag to defend your axe against dings and scratches as you travel.