The Prestige Guitars Heritage Standard is the model that started it all. The “Standard” was the solid-body guitar we always wanted. A solid mahogany body and neck, topped off with a solid 3⁄4-inch carved slab of Canadian maple. Cream 3 ply binding surrounds the body and cream binding accents the Pau Ferro fingerboard and headstock. We loaded the Standard with all chrome hardware and a pair of Seymour Duncan Humbuckers; ’59 in the neck and a JB in the bridge to give you a complete tonal range. Lots of clean headroom with all the bite and gain you could ever hope for.
- Solid-Body Electric Guitar: The Prestige Heritage Standard BK features a solid mahogany body and neck, topped off with a solid 3⁄4-inch carved slab of Canadian maple.
- Electric Guitar: The solid-body guitar features a gloss black finish, all chrome hardware and a Pau Ferro fingerboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlay.
- Pickups: The Prestige Heritage Standard comes with a pair of Seymour Duncan Humbuckers. Neck: SH 1-59 and Bridge: SH 4-JB.
- Tuners: The 6-string-body electric guitar comes equipped with Grover 18:1 tuners and TonePros locking bridge and saddles and a 1 11/16″ TUSQ XL Nut.
- 24 3/4″ Scale Length, 14″ Fingerboard radius with 22 frets