Perfect as a first guitar or the last guitar you’ll ever need, the PRS SE Standard 24 faithfully recreates the foundational design of the Custom 24, PRS’s flagship model, with all-mahogany body construction. This guitar features classic PRS appointments, including a 24-fret mahogany neck (set neck construction), rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, 85/15 “S” pickups, and the PRS patented molded tremolo, resulting in a guitar that handles well and sounds as good plugged straight into an amp as it does run through a pedal board. The SE Standard 24 is a modern instrument with a powerful voice for players who demand a rock-solid, reliable guitar.
- Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fretboard
- 25″ Scale Length, 24 Frets, 1-11/16″ Nut Width, Bird Inlays
- PRS Patented Tremolo, PRS 85/15 “S” Treble Pickup, PRS 85/15 “S” Bass Pickup
- PRS Designed Tuners, Nickel Hardware
- Kit Includes: Padded Electric Guitar Gig Bag, Adjustable Upright Guitar Stand, Guitar Strap, Chromatic Tuner, and 10′ Instrument Cable