Perfect as a first guitar or the last guitar you’ll ever need, the PRS SE 245 Standard has a classic voice that is eminently recordable and gig-ready, thanks to its 245 “S” pickups and versatile control layout. Classic PRS appointments include a set Wide Fat mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, PRS-Designed stop tail bridge and tuners. The 24.5″ scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who prefer short-scale guitars. The all-mahogany body is reminiscent of Paul’s first pre-factory instruments and offers a warm, woody tone.
- Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer, Thick Mahogany Back, Mahogany Neck
- 24.5″ Scale Length, 22 Frets, 1-11/16″ Nut Width, Bird Inlays
- Rosewood Fretboard, PRS 245 “S” Treble Pickup, PRS 245 “S” Bass Pickup
- PRS Designed Stop tail, PRS Designed Tuners, Nickel Hardware
- Kit Includes: Pro Series Electric Guitar Hard Case, Light Gauge Guitar Strings, Guitar Strap, Chromatic Tuner, Pick Sampler, and 15′ Instrument Cable