Designed with legendary bassist Rudy Sarsi, Sawtooth delivers this first of its kind Acoustic-Electric cutaway bass. These gorgeous basses were specifically designed and built for the active player, and sound as beautiful as they look! These basses have a 34″ Scale length with a deep cutaway to allow access to all 24 frets for maximum playability. Dual bass clef sound holes and an additional tear-drop shaped side sound hole monitor provide strong projection, as well as a stunning look when combined with the hand rubbed satin violin stain finish. Every Sawtooth Acoustic-Electric bass is equipped with a Fishman Presys II preamp/Tuner, and includes a ChromaCast Pro Series 20mm padded gig bag with 7 pockets for all your gigging needs. Also available with frets in right-handed or left-handed configurations.
- 2-Piece book matched solid Flame Maple top with satin violin hand rubbed Stain, dual bass Clef sound holes & tear drop shaped side sound hole monitor
- Flame Maple back, sides, Binding, back center Stripe, & Neck cap, ebony Fretboard & Bridge, Maple C-Shaped neck
- 34″ Scale Length, 24 Frets, 43mm width bone nut, 12″ Fretboard radius, Flame Maple Dot position Inlays & Markers
- Fishman Presys II electronics, antique finished tuners & strap buttons, 2 way truss rod
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series padded Gig Bag