Designed with legendary bassist Rudy Sarzo, Saw tooth delivers this first of its kind acoustic-electric cutaway bass. These gorgeous basses were specifically designed and built for the active player, and sound as beautiful as they look! These basses have a 34″ scale length with a deep cutaway to allow access to all 24 frets for maximum playability. Dual bass clef sound holes and an additional tear-drop shaped side sound hole monitor provide strong projection, as well as a stunning look when combined with the hand rubbed satin violin stain finish. Every Saw tooth acoustic-electric bass is equipped with a Fishman Presys II preamp/tuner, and includes a ChromaCast Pro Series 20mm padded gig bag with 7 pockets for all your gigging needs. Also available in fretless configuration.
- 2-Piece Book Matched Solid Flame Maple Top with Satin Violin Hand Rubbed Stain, Dual Bass Clef Sound holes & Tear Drop Shaped Side Sound Hole Monitor
- Flame Maple Back, Sides, Binding, Back Center Stripe, & Neck Cap, Ebony Fretboard & Bridge, Maple C-Shaped Neck
- 34″ Scale Length, 24 Frets, 43mm Width Bone Nut, 12″ Fretboard Radius, Custom Saw tooth Inlays
- Fishman Presys II Electronics, Antique Finished Tuners & Strap Buttons, 2 Way Truss Rod
- Includes: ChromaCast Pro Series padded Gig Bag – Free with guitar warranty registration.