Squier’s Vintage Modified ’72 Telecaster Thin line evokes the popular second incarnation of that era’s stylishly enlightened Tele model. The original late-’60s version, with its two single-coil pickups, was updated in 1972 with two great-big, great-sounding Wide Range hum bucking pickups for a larger-thicker sound and personality, and that’s exactly what Squier gives you here, along with a gorgeous semi-hollow ash body and white pearloid pick guard, smooth-playing maple neck and fingerboard, six-saddle string-through-body bridge and much more.
- 9.5 fingerboard radius with 21 medium jumbo frets for easy clean bending
- Fender branded Wide-range humbucking pickups for a full spectrum of tones and quiet noise free output
- Satin finished modern ‘C’ shaped neck for smooth wood feel and comfortable fretting.
- Semi-hollow Ash construction with stylish F-shaped sound hole to give a full sound.
- Vintage style chrome hardtail bridge with Fender-stamped steel saddles to ensure rock-solid tuning and intonation.