Don’t let the size fool you
If you’ve been looking for a simple project, how about a REAL guitar you’ll be playing for years?
And, it’s a one day build. Open the box in the morning and you’ll be playing by afternoon. If you have a coffee table, you’ve got enough space to build this simple kit.
Get ready for the most fun you’ve had building and playing in ages. This mini T-Style guitar is not a toy or a wall hanger, it’s just like its big brother but with a shorter scale and tuned an octave above conventional tuning. You can play all the same chords and scales you know with a completely new tone.
A super-easy first build
This is the kit you need to get you started! Everything comes pre-routed, even the bridge location is already pre-drilled. Each neck is fit to each pocket for a super tight neck joint.
Huge tone in a small package
Everything from the nut width (1-5/8″) to the electronics and hardware are the same size as traditional Tele-style guitars (other than the neck plate). While everything is perfect right out of the box, it’s easy to make this guitar your own. From vintage vibe to crazy modern, you can customize this guitar exactly how you want.
Mini T-Style Electric Guitar Kit includes:
- Mahogany body, ready for final sanding and finishing
- Pre-routed and drilled for the proper placement of the neck, pickups, control cavity and bridge
- Pre-fretted mahogany neck with blank peghead and pre-installed truss rod
- 16.3″ (414mm) scale length with 1-5/8″ nut width
- Pre-installed fingerboard inlays
- Slotted nut
- Sealed tuners
- Ready-to-install pickups
- Output jack
- Classic Tele-style hardtail bridge and chrome hardware
- Setup adjustment wrenches
- Detailed kit instructions.
Build your Mini-T today!
- Small size
- Powerful results
- A super-easy first build
- Play all the same chords and scales you know with a completely new tone
- Fully customizable and ready for final sanding and finish