Package includes everything you need to start playing: Guitar, Guitar Amp, Instructional DVD, Guitar Bag, Strap, and Cable! This scaled down, 3/4 size guitar is about 3″ shorter and 2″ narrower than a full size guitar. It is excellent for a person who is between 4’2″ and 4’10”, or for a larger person who just wants a smaller instrument (for perhaps when one travels). The dual cutaway, solid basswood body allows access to the highest frets. Die cast chrome tuners. The body is contoured for hours of comfortable play. Solid basswood body. It has three single coil pickups, one volume and two tone controls, plus a five way pickup selector switch to create all of today’s great sounds. Guitar is equipped with vintage fulcrum bridge with six adjustable saddles and a truss rod adjustable neck! Maple neck adds stability. Rosewood fretboard has 21 jumbo frets. Weighs only 8.5 lbs. Overall length of guitar is 36 ¾”. Width at widest point is 11 ½”. Width of the neck at the nut is 1 1/2″, and at the 21st fret it is 2 1/8″. Thickness of the neck at the 1st fret is 13/16″, and at the 12th fret it is 15/16″. String spacing at the nut is 1/4″ and 3/8″ at the bridge. Scale length is 24″. Width at the widest point is 13″. GA-1065 10 Watt Guitar Amp provides 10 Watts of power through a specially designed 4″ speaker. Master Volume Control. Two Band EQ with Bass and Treble controls. Headphone jack for quiet practice. Amp weighs only 6.5lbs. Other items in this package include a 10′ instrument cable to connect your guitar to your amp; an EB400 Guitar Bag to protect your guitar when you are not playing; and a guitar strap.
- A Great 3/4 Size Guitar Package at an unbelievable price!
- Package includes everything you need to start playing: Guitar, Guitar Amp, Instructional DVD, Guitar Bag, Strap, and Cable!
- Scaled down guitar is about 3″ shorter and 2″ narrower than a full size guitar. Great for travel!
- Dual cutaway allows access to the highest fret.
- SX RST 3/4 size guitars come in sunburst, pink, black, red, 3 tones, white, and purple; and we have lefty models, too!