Nylon stringed classical guitars have an ageless appeal regardless of the genre of music you play.
Classical players require a larger string spacing to accommodate their precise finger style playing. Combined with the smooth, full tone of nylon strings, these guitars will meet the needs of demanding classical & flamenco players alike. Coincidently, classical guitars have found a home with beginners due to the easy on the fingers feel of the low tension nylon strings. Regardless of your ability, a Washburn classical guitar will help you reach the loftiest of musical goals. This guitar has a spruce top, catalpa back and sides and quarter sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing; a mahogany neck with 19 frets and mosaic rosette.
- Spruce top provides the instrument a great level of resonance for a full rich tone
- Equipped with Washburn EVT active pickup system, which includes an onboard tuner
- Catalpa back and sides perfectly complements the spruce top to deliver the exact Classical tone that you expect.
- 25.5 Scale
- Classical Chrome tuners with pearloid buttons
- D’Addario EJ46 ProArte Hard Tension Strings