Washburn designed the Festival series to address the needs of the performing musician and it has succeeded for over 25 years. The Festival series was the standard acoustic/electric guitar seen on MTV’s “Unplugged” series and has since become one of the best selling and most copied guitars on the market. A comfortable body teamed up with quality Barcus-Berry electronics, hardware, and fine woods allows the pristine, crystalline highs to blend perfectly with a full, well rounded low end.
- Comfortable Mini-Jumbo cutaway body is easier to play for those that find the larger Dreadnought & Grand Auditorium shapes uncomfortable.
- Perfect for smaller players, young learners, or musicians looking for the more focused and intimate voice of a small bodied guitar provides.
- Flame Maple top, Catalpa back and sides with quarter sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing.
- Plug-in ready and pre-equipped with a Barcus-Berry pickup/electronics with an onboard tuner and EQ controls and feedback resistance.
- Cutaway design makes access to the upper frets a breeze.