Why choose the Yamaha APXT2 Guitar?
APX’s thin-line body combines incredible comfort, easy top-fret access and a sound perfectly suited to on-stage use with bright, clear mids, balanced highs and controlled lows. Specially designed non-scalloped X-type bracing allows the guitar’s top to sing and maximizes the resonance of the unique body shape for a full, natural tone. With dynamics, sensitivity and clarity built into the design from day one, APX is a guitar not to be underestimated. It comes with the exceptional Legacy Accessory Bundle pack that includes: the clip-on tuner, capo, guitar strap, peg winder, Legacy picks, Yamaha folk guitar strings and instructional DVD.
Neck: Nato or Mahogany
Body Depth: 65-75 mm
Nut Width: 43 mm (1 11/16″)
String Length: 580 mm
Tuners: Covered Tuners
Preamp: System 68 (Contact Pickup)
Standard Accessory: Gigbag
- This is NOT A FULL SIZE GUITAR. APXT2 is a 3/4 size of the world best-selling acoustic-electric guitar, APX500II; Total Length = 34 1/8″; Body Width = 11 13/16″; Body Depth = 2 9/16″ – 2 15/16″; Scale Length = 22 13/16″; Body Length = 15 3/16″
- Legacy / The Instrument Store Accessory Bundle included: clip-on tuner, capo, guitar strap, peg winder, Legacy picks, Yamaha folk guitar strings and instructional DVD
- Gig bag is always included with the APXT2 guitar; This beginner kit will supply everything a student guitar player needs
- APXT2 features System68 Electronics with great sensitivity and accuracy for quick tuning. This consists of ART (Acoustic Resonance Technology) Contact Pickup, Volume and Tone Controls and Yamaha’s proprietary built-in tuner
- Spruce Top; Meranti Back and Sides; Rosewood Fingerboard